Rocky Mountain Sea Kayak Club is a not-for-profit organization to:
- Enable people in
the Rocky Mountain region who are interested in sea kayaking to
- To organize kayaking
trips both in the area and anywhere else, and
- To provide an informational
Yahoo Group for trips, equipment and skills.
What are the benefits of joining the RMSKC?
The benefits of joining the Rocky Mountain Sea Kayak Club are many and varied:
- Meeting fellow sea kayakers.
- Going on club-sponsored day, weekend, and week-long trips.
- Taking ACA Basic Coastal Kayak Strokes and Rescues classes
from ACA Certified Instructors.
- Access to members-only
- Going on private trips with fellow members.
- Meeting people with interests other than kayaking.
- Establishing long-term friendships.
Membership dues provides membership to both the RMSKC and to
the American Canoe Association (ACA) through the
Paddle America Program
Benefits offered by the ACA include: six issues of Paddler magazine,
the bimonthly American Canoeist newsletter, access to ACA sanctioned
paddling events, ACA member-only discounts, and ACA liability
insurance for our club members and volunteers. For more information
about the ACA, paddling news updates, schedules of workshops and
events, and general paddling information, visit their website
Click to joinRMSKC currently
has started a MEMBERS ONLY Yahoo group. All members are encourage to join.
For more information about the Club contact Jud:
Phone: 970 377-9277